Sunday, August 5, 2012

Like Most Good Stories...

Like most good stories this one ends with me yelling to the police officer that the cuffs are too tight.

I cried because I had no shoes, until I met a man who had no feet.  So I took his shoes.  The guy has no feet.  What does he need shoes for?

I cried because I had no shoes, until I met a man who had no feet.  Ha, ha.  He sure looked funny without feet.

I cried because I had no shoes, until I met a man who had no feet.  And then I laughed and laughed and laughed.

I cried because I had no shoes, until I met a man who had no feet.  Why doesn't Obama take away shoes and feet from the rich, and give them to the poor?

I cried because I had no shoes, until I met a man who had no feet.  Almost immediately I began to feel better.

Obama!  He Takes care Of His Own!  ...with other people's money.

Ian Edwards/Shark Attack!

Hail the size of aborted fetuses.

Amananutjob.

No comments:

Post a Comment